Harmony Valley Dog Park is an off-leash park with 25 acres where you and your dog have the chance to socialize with dogs and their owners. The Park brings a community of dog lovers with their extraordinary dogs into an enjoyable environment.
The Park is home to some of the most beautiful trails in Oshawa. It is a great opportunity to spend time with your family and friends while walking your companion.
Please show etiquette and be responsible when in use of the park by following these simple rules:
- Please “SCOOP THE POOP” (By-law 83-2000) and use the waste cans provided
- Respect the rights of all park users
- Dogs are to be leashed when entering or leaving the leash free area
- Dogs should be in view of their owners at all times and under voice control
- Dogs should be licensed and fully vaccinated (puppies to have 12 week shots)
- Parents, keep a watchful eye on your children
- Respect wildlife and vegetation
- Please remove pronged collars in the leash free areas (choke collars not advised)
- DON’T LITTER
- Dogs in heat, sick dogs and aggressive dogs are requested to NOT use the park